Friday, August 22, 2008

The Darlow Show

Scott Darlow and his band playing a couple of songs at Phat Phriday last week. The boys came round on Saturday night to watch the footy.
Not only is Scott a talented muso and speaker, he's also a huge Geelong fan like me!

Good news for Sport Boy today, the Dr has given him the all clear to play sport again. He'll be able to play in the big soccer game against the Gladiators on Saturday. We went down to the park for a kick around this afternoon before I headed off to volleyball.

On the Olympic front, the Opals beat China to advance to the gold medal final against the USA in the basketball. Sadly the Kookaburras lost to Spain and can't win the gold this time round.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marcus, stumbled across your blog - gidday to you and the fam. Mrs HP and I need to catch up for coffee soon, please pass on my salutations! I was actually 'googling' Scott Darlow (not literally, his myspace page is what I was after...) 'cuz his message on Sat. night spoke 'mountains' to me. The whole sorry/repentance/forgiveness issue is sometimes a hard one to get my head/heart around; but something in Scott's message just clicked for me. His CD has been playing nonstop in our house for the whole week! So thanks for your part in bringing The Darlow Show to us. I'll check into your blog more often now I know you're here. cheers! Mrs Mitch.