Saturday, December 30, 2006

Very Long Night

Just finished a mammoth 12 hour shift in the cab, the sun is up and I'm just going to bed. I decided to record something of interest about each customer I had tonight in order to blog "A Night in a Busselton Taxi". I chose a good night because there were lots of interesting people and incidents, including two former Carine High School students, one of whom used to babysit our kids when we lived in Hamersley! I don't have the time or energy to post the full run down now, hopefully I'll do it tomorrow (today!). Time is precious though, it's only two days until we leave for Augusta and the beach mission and there's still heaps of packing and preparation to do for that, plus I'm driving the cab again on New Year's Eve which will be one of the busiest, and latest, nights of the year.

No comments: