Saturday, March 10, 2007

Busso Beach Carnival


It was beach carnival today for the high school, the best day of the year. The best part of 1000 kids spending the day running, swimming and playing games on the beach, it doesn't get much better than that.
At lunch time I rounded up as many kids as I could find who weren't competing in anything and asked them to help me with a special photograph. It took a little bit of convincing but they managed to cooperate and choreograph successfully to spell out "BUSSO". I took the pictures from the top of The Nautical Lady, the lighthouse cum waterslide that overlooks the beach and is actually the highest point in Busselton.
The results were pleasingly effective.

I've jus finished my shift in the cab and we are going to Perth tomorrow for Jenna and Craig's wedding so I need to get to bed and hopefully get sufficient sleep to stay awake for the drive, and the ceremony!

Dad has left for Perth already and is staying the night at Bruce's.

I convinced Vicki and Rex to stay another night in Busselton and they along with Mum and Walter will be leaving earlier in the morning than us. Hair appointments await!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: