Monday, February 05, 2007

Tidying the shed


I went to mow the grass this afternoon but when I went to get it out of the shed it was buried under several layers of boxes of assorted stuff, camping eqipment, gardening tools etc etc. The shed has been begging to be tidied up for weeks so this proved to be the catalyst to get stuck into it. It took several hours and also involved sorting out and tidying up the carport. Lots of things were relocated to new homes, and a few things went into the bin, not enough but at least they're a step closer! There is now actually room to walk in and have a half decent chance of finding what you're looking for. Tomorrow, the grass!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Hi Marcus, thank you for your words of encouragement. I am back as you can see and ready to try harder to cope better with life.
It never ceases to amaze me how I can end of with this type of storage my self. It creeps up on me when I start to take short cuts when putting things away, then one day, there it all is.....
Cheers Margaret