Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It was half way through the morning before I suddenly remembered the most important thing I had to do today was buy tickets for the ANZAC Day footy game, Fremantle V Geelong!
I headed for Subiaco Oval only to find that the ticket office wasn't open there! I needed a computer. Thankfully Subi library was close by and had a terminal free. It took several attempts, forgotten password retrievals and time expirations but finally I got what I wanted, 6 tickets to the footy for April 25. Not sure about Fashion Boy but the rest of the family are going.


After that I cruised around a few art shops, buying paint, brushes and canvasses. A quick detour to the Peters factory outlet then on to Joondalup and Trevor and Rosie's. Sport Boy had a great day, swimming and playing with the tribe of kids who hang out with T & R's 4 kids.

We're staying here the night before heading home tomorrow.

After swapping all the news over dinner I went to the movies to see "The Black Balloon", an Australian movie I'd heard a lot about. It didn't disappoint, although at times it was excruciating to watch. Here's a link for a review.

No comments: