Sunday, October 12, 2008

Signs of the Times Pt 2

While I was at Country Week with Sport Boy I went cruising the streets of Cockburn checking out the piles of unwanted goods on the verges awaiting pick up by the council. I found an old banana lounge which I used throughout the week to sit comfortably while watching the soccer. I couldn't resist photographing this particular pile of rubbish, a sign of a discontented footy fan!
Spotted in a shop in Bridgetown.
Sport Boy and The Hair waiting at the hospital after SB had a plaster cast put on his right arm. He's still in pain but not as bad as yesterday.
He and I took a drive this arvo, to watch some of the Moto-X, then on to the Margaret River Chocolate Company, where for some reason Winston gets preferential treatment.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: