Saturday, June 30, 2007

Time is Running Out Fast

I'm feeling a little anxious; time is running out. There's only 33 hours until I leave for three weeks away, the first week in Perth for Country Week and the next two in Melbourne for a footy pilgrimage and I haven't packed or got things ready, and I've still got another taxi shift to do tomorrow night! Plus there's Sport Boy's soccer game tomorrow and the Geelong v Sydney game on tv tomorrow afternoon!
I spent another hectic day finishing off the Country Week prep at school today and got 98% of it done. It's going to be a busy and intense period, both this weekend and the next three weeks.
The good news is that my long service leave starts at the end of next week so I will have some time to rest and recuperate once I get back.

No comments: