Sunday, July 01, 2007

Saturday

Most things went to plan today.

The soccer team won (by a cricket score!) and Sport Boy achieved the goal I set him of passing the ball 20 times during the game. He even got excited when his passes lead to team-mates scoring goals, running over to the sideline to give me high 5's!


Geelong won, beating Sydney, and stretching their winning streak to 8 to stay a game clear on top of the ladder.

I got most things packed.

The other drivers kindly offered to cover for me so I didn't have to do the late shift and finish at 6am, in order that I can get a bit more sleep before heading to Perth with the Country Week team tomorrow lunchtime. It helped that one of the driver's daughters is in the team!

So, with blogging responsibilities taken care of, albeit briefly, I'm going to bed.

I don't know how much chance I'll have to blog next week or how much access I'll have to the net, but I'll be trying to keep up to date.

No comments: