Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Alternative Heading because public access computers don't allow me to put something in the title box on Blogger for some strange reason!!

Last blog post from Sydney before I fly back to Melbourne tonight.
Went out to Homebush this morning for a look around Olympic Park, first visit since 2000, good memories. happened upon the Australian junior volleyball championships and watched WA go down to Vic in a close 5 setter and met a lady whose grandson was playing for WA. Turns out she's the Mum of a former teacher from Busso as well as a member of a church in North Beach that supports the chaplaincy at Carine, my old stomping ground.

came into the city and spent a couple of hours looking around the Museum of Contemporary Art at Circular Quay, lots of good stuff and plenty I didn't like and a few totally weird pieces!

Melbourne airport was closed by fog for about 6 hours yesterday so hope I don't run into similar problems tonight.

2 comments:

Peter said...

The trip to Melbourne is looking less likely although not impossible, the salesman was to get back to me with more details and he is about 24 hours overdue at present.
Will get back to you if its gonna work, email me your mobile #.

Marcus said...

Doesn't sound like he's that keen to sell!!