Friday, June 01, 2007

Early Start

Despite being in a considerable amount of pain most of the day I played my first game of volleyball for a month tonight. Sadly we lost but it was good to be back playing.

Tomorrow I leave early for Perth for a full day of meetings.

I was planning to stay up there the night and come back Saturday morning for the kid's soccer game but we found out tonight we have a bye this week so I've decided to stay in Perth and go to the football to see West Coast play the Kangaroos, my first AFL game of the season. C'mon the Roos.

It will be a quick trip back after the footy so I can drive the taxi on Saturday night.

It's a long weekend so there should be plenty of time to sleep and recover after a hectic couple of days.

1 comment:

Phils Phun said...

G'day Marcus
Too bad about the Kangaroo's and the dockers
Are the Cats about to roar away from home
Or will they only purr in Geelong
Smile!!!
Phil