Sunday, June 07, 2009

Australia 0 Qatar 0 and That's Good Enough

Mixed results in the soccer today. Cornerstone U12s lost 4-1 to MR Gladiators this morning but tonight the Socceroos qualified for the 2010 World Cup Finals in South Africa. Seems like a reasonable trade off.

I had a dreadfully slow night in the cab tonight, only 4 customers in my first 5 hours!!! It got a little better after that but nothing to blog about.

Only a few hours sleep then we'll be up and heading for Perth for two important occasions:
Lunch with The Heir to celebrate his 22nd birthday,
and going to Subiaco to watch Geelong play West Coast.

Glass Dave was taunting me this morning with the ridiculous suggestion that the Eagles might win!
I told him I would run up and down his street naked if they did!
Mrs Holt Press was aghast, and Glass Dave didn't look too impressed either!
For everyone's sake it's probably best if the Cats win.

No comments: