Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy 2009

Happy New Year! I started work last year and didn't finish until this year! A 10 hour shift in the taxi on New Year's Eve, the busiest night of the year, was good for the wallet but not good for beach mission. We're due in Augusta in 7 hours time!! That would be OK if we were packed, but we're not! Mrs Holt Press worked tonight as well and I have been flat out finishing preparing the newspapers for Augusta, a task I didn't complete until 5 o'clock this afternoon! The next hour was spent madly photo-copying newspapers, faxing forms and packing all the PA gear in the car. Apart from not being packed I also haven't screen printed the adult team's aprons yet! Or done any more work on the drama scripts to try and write a few jokes in. In the 12 years we've been going to Augusta this is by far the most un-prepared I've been, especially this close to departure date!
But, all of that will have to wait because right now my priority is sleep. If I don't get some of that now the day will be a write-off!
Keep praying for me!!

No comments: