Monday, September 15, 2008

Home Safe and Sound

Home again after a good couple of days in Perth. Mrs Holt Press got away ok and has already begun her course in Tasmania. She says it is very cold there. No surprise there.

Unfortunately, I have been struck down by the same flu bug that afflicted first The Hair and then Sport Boy. My throat is sore, my head hurts, I have a painful cough, shivers and aches. It's not as bad as the flu I had a couple of years ago which was the sickest I've ever felt in my life. Hopefully this one won't get that bad. I won't be going to work tomorrow.

The kids and I went down to Fremantle for lunch at Cicerellos this afternoon, then the boys went and hung out with Favourite Daughter while I went to the Augusta team meeting.
My condition deteriorated during the meeting and I contemplated staying up in Perth for the night but Paul and Sheryl offered to drive my car as far as Bunbury which enabled me to rest/sleep and be able to drive the last 50km home to Busso.

No comments: