Friday, June 06, 2008

With apologies to Ringo, "I get by with a little help from my friends"

Good news.

With a little help from my friends, I've resolved the ticket payment fiasco!

For the full story, go to the Footy Trip Blog.

Friday night normally finds me behind the wheel of a taxi, but not tonight.
Because tonight Geelong are playing North Melbourne and I'm staying home to watch it on TV.

I'm driving tomorrow night instead.

Today saw the rebirth of Phat Phriday, the lunchtime program of crazy games and competitions we run at the school. It's been in recess for 12 months so it was good to bring it back, and buoyed by the strong support in my web poll, 100% in favour, (thanks to all 4 of you who voted) we did indeed proceed with that old favourite "Frozen Chicken Bowling". And in a first, Favourite Daughter, Crazy Friend and The Heir all came and helped me run it.

Photos to follow.

No comments: