Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Faces at the Footy

Top Left: Cameron aka Mooney d'King on Big Footy.com, the Geelong fan I connected with before going over. We went to the Collingwood and Bulldoags games together with a bunch of his mates.

Top right: Nick, a mate from work, and his daughter. Nick is a Saints fan but I met up with him at the Geelong v Collingwood game. It was amazing actually. At half time I got up and walked out to the concourse, pushed the number on my phone and rang Nick cause I knew he was at the game somewhere, along with 85,500 other people, and just as it started ringing Nick walked up to me and said g'day! I couldn't believe it!

Bottom left: Gary's son Nathan, as you can see, a Tiger's fan. We all went to the footy together for his birthday.

Bottom right: Geelong CEO Brian Cook, watching the Geelong VFL (reserves) team play Port Melbourne. I had a chat to him and he was very friendly and approachable. Ironically I've just finished watching him on Footy Classified tonight.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: