Thursday, May 07, 2009

Microphone

I spent the day in a PA van as the announcer for the inter-school athletics carnival. It was a beautiful day and I had a lot of fun. The only awkward moment was when I was forced to fill in time while we waited for the final scores to be tabulated and I had to resort to doing impressions for the assembled students. They didn't seem to appreciate them much!

Soccer training followed after school, then home to cook tea.
The Heir rang to ask if I could express post his computer cable and his sister's spare car key which is lost apparently. Hopefully Australia Post will do their bit and it will turn up tomorrow.

Mrs Holt Press' plane touches down in 20 minutes and she'll be home tomorrow after spending the night at Favourite Daughter's place. Yippee!

No comments: