Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Nearly there, thankfully!


It's 3am and I'm just about to leave the office!

It's been a long day!

My prep for the camp is nearly done but it would have gone smoother without computer problems which manifested into printer problems and held up production for a couple of hours.

I had to salvage about 5 gig of space on the computer before it would cooperate, which meant deleting all sorts of stuff, some of it junk, but some of it of worth, like all the music I had loaded and lots of photos.

I'm not finished but I'm over the hump.

Lots of running around to do tomorrow, things to pick up, money and cheques to organise, phone calls to make etc.

I need to get away to Perth by 6 at the latest.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

You said...

if you don't mind me asking,
what kind of camp do you run?

Marcus said...

No problem Matt.What's your blog address so I can come and visit you?
Check out the camp blog it will give you a bit of info.
www.coolschoolracecamp.blogspot.com
It starts tomorrow morning our time.