Friday, November 24, 2006

Homework Over

Just had my weekly fix of "The Amazing Race" (Family Edition) now it's back to the office to keep working. I'm encouraged, I just checked my to do list and a lot of it is done. There are still some big jobs to go but by tonight I'll have finished preparing the staff handbooks to take round to the printers in the morning.
Then I'm off to Perth for the Briefings with the Perth kids and staff tomorrow afternoon.
I'm staying on for The Breakfast Club, To see my brother Bruce, and to go to a quiz night with Sally and Warren, as well as distributing camp stuff to the detours around Perth. It will be a busy couple of days. The timing is not ideal but that's how it's worked out.

The best news of the day was that I got my full quota of staff so there's no roadblocks to it proceeding.
A couple of kids pulled out today but that's not too surprising, with that many going there's always a bit of attrition. At this point there are 207 coming, and 40 staff involved over the three days.

Enough blogging, time to get back to work!

No comments: