Thursday, September 04, 2008

What's Up Doc?


I had to come home from work early today to look after Sport Boy who is very sick and very miserable. If his health stays like this he won't be playing in the soccer semi-final on Saturday, and if he doesn't play, the team may well not progress to the Grand Final!

There is good news though. The Hair returned to school today for the first time in a week and a half!


I rang my sister Vicki today and we had a good long chat. Her health continues to be a problem and she's had a tough couple of years but she and Rex celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary this weekend which is fantastic.

The Heir is interested in going over to the farm to help work on the harvest and I rang to discuss it with her. He leaves for Sydney on Monday and is planning on spending a few weeks in the eastern states. He's also hoping that A. Geelong make the Grand Final, B. I get a GF ticket in the member's ballot, and C. That I'll give it to him rather than go over myself!!

It doesn't hurt to dream!!!


I also rang a couple of mates, Letchy and Cam to ask their advice on something important coming up shortly. I can't say any more right now but will let you, my faithful reader, know when there's news to report.

No comments: