Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Role Reversal

I had to play house dad today, Sport Boy is still off school sick and Mrs Holt Press is working this week at the resort so I stayed home and took him to the Dr. He has an ear infection as well as the flu.
I managed a couple of hours at the office this afternoon but was so tired when I got home I slept for about three hours.

Tomorrow is a very important day. It's the one day when Geelong members can register for the ballot for a chance to get a Grand Final ticket. I'm not sure if I'll go to the game if I get a ticket but I'm really hoping I get one so I've at least got the choice. Plan B is to give it to The Heir who flew to Sydney last night and will be away over east for a couple of months and plans to be in Melbourne for the Grand Final. Wish us luck.

BTW, The Heir has reignited his blog, The Posse House so perhaps there'll be a few stories of his travels for us to read.

And with September being AFL Finals month, for those who are of that persuasion I have posted on the Footy Blog tonight.

No comments: