Monday, September 08, 2008

Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to me! And to you Pop. And happy stepfathers day to Walter.

It's been a good day. It started well when the hot water servcie was still working this morning and I listened to the footy preview while I had my shower.

Clean and refreshed I settled back to watch the Cats demolish the Saints as expected.

Mrs Holt Press prepared a lovely lunch, followed by chocolate pudding and chocolate mousse!

The Hair gave me a great picture he'd drawn of me as an anime styled Cat-Man, very funny. The Heir gave me an art book.

After the football a young couple came round who I met in the taxi last night. I had dropped them off at The Ship Resort so I mentioned my paintings hanging in the pool room. When they rang me later for the return fare they said how much they liked them and I invited them round to see some more. The upshot of all that is that they have decided to purchase a painting and will pick it up tomorrow morning before they head home to Perth!

Favourite Daughter rang and we had a good chat, she is loving the course she's doing at Tabor College and life in Perth is going very well for her which is very gratifying for us as parents.

Happy Fathers Day!

No comments: