Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Maybe Definitely Art Exhibition Feb 25 - Mar 15 Busselton

The exhibition finished on Sunday and I spent most of yesterday taking it all down. There was some sadness at having to finish it and to give up the space that had become a second home for the last three weeks. We had hundreds of visitors, many of whom were positive and complimentary. I sold 20 pieces all up, a result I'm very happy with. You can see some of the visitors and a few of the people who purchased paintings.
It has encouraged me to keep working my way into the art world. I'm not sure what the next step is but there was enough positive feedback to suggest that people like my artwork and there is potential to sell more of it.
Easter is a busy time in Busselton and the south west so I'm putting out feelers about possible venues or ways to have my art accessible and available then.

No comments: