Friday, February 05, 2010

TGIF

Whew! Friday night and the end of the working week! Another 12 hour day with constant brain challenges!
Not that big a deal by many people's standards I guess but in a new, complex and demanding job it's been pretty intense, not just today but all week.
Thankfully I'm not driving the taxi tonight although I am driving Saturday night.
Tonight Mrs Holt Press and I are going to the movies in Bunbury to see "Up in the Air", the new George Clooney movie which is supposed to be pretty good. I'll let you know if it is.

I won't spend too much time on it but I have to say, "What an idiot Matthew Stokes is!"
Dumb, dumb, dumb! 
Busted for cocaine trafficking!
His AFL career in tatters.
Wrecked his chances of playing with the best team in the league in their best ever period.
Dumb, dumb, dumb.
And, I really hate drugs!

NB. For those who may not know, Matthew Stokes is a Geelong premiership player.

1 comment:

barrandgirl said...

Hey Marcus. So are you going to let me defend my title in dream this year? MB PS Don't think Stokes will be a good investment!