Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Catching up in Pictures






Playing trust and team-building games with the kids on the leadership camp last week.
The failed Duomo spacecraft in the Great Australian Egg Drop.
Kent and Peter, victorious coaches of the SU Slayers, 2008 CFFL premiers.
Mrs Holt Press at the airport upon her return.
Boys from the SW Football Academy run by Clontarf Aboriginal College training at Busso this arvo.
Collo with the Holt Medal at the Winners Dinner.
I had a really good weekend but it left me knackered, I had trouble staying awake at work this arvo!
Glass Dave has invited me round for breakfast and to watch Spurs play Hull City on Foxtel in the morning. Only problem is the game is at 5.00am WADST! Much as I'd love to take up his offer I can't see it happening considering how tired I was today. Full cooked breakfast with all the trimmings though....!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: