Tuesday, January 08, 2013

One Liner updates

Mrs Holt Press' Dad is in hospital following a couple of falls: I visited him today on my lunch break.

My Dad is on his way south, first to visit Auntie Merle and then on to spend a few days with us around the weekend.



Favourite Daughter has decided to sell her beloved Kombi for financial reasons. (Let me know if you are interested in a Kombi Campervan!)

Sport Boy is spending much of his holiday surfing.

The Heir has returned from Robe SA after visiting Briony's family for New Year. Apparently he passed muster.


Mrs HP has a full day of work in Torquay tomorrow, cleaning a house for some people who are moving.

In the absence of AFL or CFFL Cam and I have adopted the Seattle Seahawks in the NFL play-offs now that my Giants and his Browns are finished.

I am on earlies this week, 5:30 start tomorrow so am going to bed without watching Survivor!!

No comments: