Monday, October 04, 2010

Not Quite There But Pretty Close

The movers arrive in just over 8 hours.
I hope they're not put off by mess and unfinished business!
There's a small residue of packing to go but nothing too serious.
We woke up this morning to find the tyres slashed on my car, Mrs Holt Press' car and my Mum's car!
Mindless wanton vanadalism, probably alcohol induced, designed purely to inflict pain and difficulty on others!
My art sale was quiet. The auction was a complete fizzer! But I did manage to sell a few pieces to some friends from church, and to give a couple away. We now have the problem of what to do with and where to store about 70 paintings and drawings! Let me know if you'd like some! Going very cheap to good homes!

Well it's been over 24 hours since Collingwood won the premiership and to my surprise, the world hasn't come to an end.

Better go to bed, got a very big day tomorrow and several more big days to follow.

No comments: