Friday, August 14, 2009

Smack! Ouch, That Hurt!!

I was supposed to be at volleyball for 3 hours tonight, playing two games and reffing a third.

I lasted 3 minutes!

In the third point of the opening set, as I was moving backwards to go for a ball I tripped over a teammate's legs and fell backwards onto the court, smashing the back of my head onto the ground in the process!
Rolling around in pain, dazed and confused I was carried off the court and that was me done for the night!

I have a lump but not as much pain as I'd have expected considering how hard I fell.

I don't think I'm concussed but I do have a few pains in my neck shoulder and arm, I don't know if they were caused by the fall or are a sympton of something else. I'd say that in general terms I don't feel that well.

On the plus side it meant I came home early and spent the nevening with Alex and The Heir who have driven down to Busso for the night.

More good news, Sport Boy's condition has improved and there is a small chance he may even go to school tomorrow although I'll believe it when I see it.

No comments: