Saturday, August 30, 2008

Busy Day and Night and Morning!

It's been a busy day, just a brief run down before I go to bed.
Phat Phriday at lunch time, throwing a fish at a cream cake and milk crate tug of war. I have a youth work student I'm supervising for the next few weeks.
A clean-up session with community service students after lunch.
After school my tail gate was mysteriously wide open and my dodgy battery was thus completely flat; time to replace it so a trip to Repco followed.
Sport Boy went to a birthday party at the rec centre pool.
Mrs Holt Press has gone to Northam for the weekend.
The Hair is still not well.
The taxi was busy (and profitable) tonight.

Tomorrow morning at 9 the soccer team play in a knockout quarter final game. It's 3.30 now!
Hopefully the kids will have had more sleep than me!


Tomorrow's post preview: I'm on the front page of the local paper!

No comments: