Friday, July 20, 2007

7 Hours to Go

Until the bouncedown of the big game, the Cats and the Dogs.
Pre-match nerves are starting to bubble.
We owe them one after the first game of the season, everything was doom and gloom after that game!!
Obviously things have improved dramatically since then!

It's another grey day in Melbourne, the weather has oscillated between ordinary and atrocious since I've been here! Not complaining about the rain, just the COLD!

I had a text message from Dave yesterday, seems he was missing me at the Chaplains Conference back in Perth! I usually enjoy those events but can't say I was sad to miss this one.
I don't go back to work until mid-October!!
By then the Cats should be Premiers and I'll have a permanent Cheshire grin!
Hopefully!

A message for Fashion Boy: You're coming to Melbourne in September, don't spend all your money now! You know the shopping is much better over here! And I suggest you don't tell your grandfather you're lazy again! Enjoy your last weekend of freedom before school restarts.
Hi Sport Boy, only another week until soccer starts again!

See you all next week.

No comments: