Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Footy Sites

I was browsing a few websites today and found some cool footy drawings.







The last couple are done by an artist called Bren Luke.

The Footy Almanac is a very cool fan based footy site where non-journos write match reports that are personal, funny, passionate and sometimes moving. John Harms and Paul Daffey are behind the site and the accompanying books.

All of which stemmed from research I'm doing for my book. I've clocked up 28,300 words so far.
Slow but steady would best descibe my progress.

And in other footy news, I'm going to Melbourne/Geelong for a job interview this weekend and to look for a suitable house for us to live in when we move.
As luck would have it, I'll be there at the same time as this Friday night's Qualifying Final between the Cats and the Saints at the MCG :)

No comments: