Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Not So Straightforward

My job situation is again uncertain. I met with the operations manager in Bunbury yesterday under the impression it was a "confirmation" meeting only to find it was more of an "interview" and that the position is by no means definitely mine.
This threw me a little bit as everything I'd been told up till then gave me confidence to believe the job was mine.
Notwithstanding this new state of uncertainty the interview went well and I have some confidence that I will get the job but I won't know until some time later this week. If successful I will start next week.
Thus I am in limbo at present, not where I wanted to be.

On the bright side it is helpful to have a few days to recover from the exertions of beach mission and get a few things sorted out, like my new internet provider. I spent over an hour on the phone to them today (in the Philipines!) and thought it was all sorted but my email does not appear to be working yet and is doing strange things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WefsWasyabazy, clomid online RathClulaTult, [url=http://www.webjam.com/clomidonline]buy clomid[/url] enuminete
23