Friday, June 19, 2009

Plugging Away

Work, meetings, country week prep, an interview with Australia's delegate to the United Nations Youth Assembly, more CW prep, a headache, volleyball and VB refereeing: That sums up my day. I'm finally winning the battle with the country week preparation, having completed a few big tasks in the last couple of days. It gets pretty busy as the time draws closer and I become a little nervous about getting everything done in time. Today for the first time it feels like I'm going to make it.


Both kids made it back to school today, and survived!

Mrs HP has worked every day this week, and survived!

That's good for the bank balance.


Big Brother the Accountant is home but recovering slowly from his head injury. I was going to see if he wanted to go the footy on Sunday but I doubt he'll be fit for that.

BTW, did I tell you Sunday is my birthday?


Go Cats.

No comments: