Thursday, January 01, 2009

In what can only be described as a minor miracle, I am ready to go to Augusta!
5 hours sleep. 3 hours packing. And we're about to depart.
In qualification I should say that Mrs Holt Press is not ready but seeing as we are taking 9 people, three cars, two trailers, enough gear to equip a medium sized army, and a partridge in a pear tree, that's not bad. The Heir, Sport Boy, Ian and I are heading off in the advance troop carrier, Mrs HP and Sammie will follow once she's packed, and Emma & Megan will come tomorrow once they've finished their Uni assignments. Favourite Daughter will also follow some time today, and Dave has left to pick up the marquee and deliver it to Augusta for me.
Now, if only I'd had time to eat something other than the caramel deluxe chocolate Sport Boy brought home from the Mitchell's new Years Eve party and the nectarine pit that I'm still scouring for morsels of flesh! No time now, the deadline awaits.
Tally Ho! Augusta Family Festival here we come.

Blogging will be spasmodic at best for the next ten days, see if you can get by without me!!!!

happy New Year

1 comment:

The HoJo's said...

we are getting by but an update would be nice, you must be having too much fun :o)
xc