Thursday, January 01, 2015

2015

Happy New Year etc etc
Last year I set an aim to post to my blog on a regular though not frequent basis. A quick examination shows that I haven't blogged here since April 2014! 
I'm not making any promises, especially ones I can't keep, but I would like to be a regular blogger again in 2015, so here goes.
It will be a year of significant change for me as I have enrolled at university and start a four year course in March which hopefully will see me qualify as a primary school teacher, just in time to retire! Maybe not. Hopefully I can teach for up to 10 years and get some decent mileage out of my belated study. I really have no idea what to expect from uni. How will I handle the workload? writing assignments? Doing pracs? Drinking large amounts of beer? and the myriad other reputed components of student life? We will see.

2 comments:

Peter Holt said...

Good luck with the new life... well maybe not with the beer drinking.

Phil said...

the only really essential part is drinking large amounts of beer.