Friday, August 12, 2011

Full on Footy Family and Friends Ahead

Mrs Holt Press and I are off to the footy in Melbourne tonight for the Grand Final re-match, St Kilda v Collingwood. While I'm looking forward to the game, the main reason we're going is to meet up with St Nick and his wife Kerry who've come over from Busselton for a footy weekend. St Nick as the name suggests is a big Saints fan. We worked together at Busso high school and spent 5 Country Weeks together in Perth so it will be great to see them, especially as we're going out for dinner before the game.

I'm staying in Melbourne after the footy because first thing Saturday morning I'm taking the train to Adelaide so I can spend the weekend with Vicki. We're going to the Cats v Crows game together on Sunday arvo at Football Park.
Then it will be back on the train Monday morning to come home.

A busy weekend!


No comments: