Sunday, February 24, 2013

Last Day in Gympie

Vicki and I are about to leave for Nambour to see Dad. He had a quieter day yesterday, with a lot less medical information to digest. Vicki stayed home and rested for the day while I visited him. I'm flying home to Victoria tomorrow morning so she will be doing the heavy lifting after that.
There is a plan in place for Pop's treatment, now we just have to pray and wait for each stage to be carried out. It is going to be pretty tough on him I suspect considering how much this first episode has knocked him around.
His best mate Warren aka Greenie is coming up to see him today and then I will hitch a ride back to Brisbane with him in order to make my flight tomorrow morning. Back to work tomorrow arvo!

Thanks for those who are praying for Dad.

M

No comments: