Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Happy Birthday Mrs Holt Press

I'm out in the garage playing table tennis with Sport Boy.

Mrs HP appears holding my mobile phone.

It's the restaurant wanting to confirm your booking for 8 people.

Oh oh!

Up till that moment my beloved thought it was just the three of us going out for dinner to celebrate her birthday!

The best laid plans etc etc...

She had already become suspicious when her cousin Fran rang to tell me she had found some badges for me...
An odd reason to call...
Especially the day before Mrs HP's birthday...

Oh well, she doesn't know who the other guests are yet, and we're about to go.

I'll post some pics tomorrow.


6 comments:

Cam said...

Happy birthday Carolyn - I hope it's a ripper

Mum said...

Hope you enjoy your Thai and the company, happy birthday, Carolyn

Peter said...

Happy Birthday Carolyn, much love Dad.

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely day Carolyn.Aileen

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a happy birthday, Carolyn. Sorry these wishes are a little belated. I'm so used to Marcus' blog being about football at the moment, I only check it out every once in a while in hope that he's overcome that obsession.
Sal ( and Woz and Cal)
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Merle said...

Happy belated birthday Carolyn. I hope you enjoyed it all. Love, Merle