Monday, April 19, 2010

Come on You Spurs, Go Cats

Saturday: 10 hours of bus driving follwed by 11 hours of taxi driving with half an hour in between!

Not surprisingly I was pretty tired by the end of it!

Today the Sparrows came over for lunch. A sunday arvo barbie with good friends, it doesn't get much better than that.

Sport Update
There was great news overnight. Tottenham continued their brilliant form by beating league leaders Chelsea 2-1.
When I knew Spurs had to play Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United in consecutive games I was understandably pessimistic. They are the top three teams in the league after all.
Beating Arsenal was fantastic, beating Chelsea too was incredible.
I can't imagine how I'll feel if we beat Man U as well!

And this arvo Geelong pulverised Port Adelaide just for some icing on the cake.
James Podsiadly, 28 year old rookie playing his second game for the Cats kicked 5 goals.

No comments: