Wednesday, October 17, 2007

First Day of Term

The kids came back to school today but it wasn't too traumatic.

Had lots of people congratulate me for the Cats Premiership, recognising the important contribution I made to their success no doubt!!

Worked my way through three months backlog of emails which took me most of the day!!

A few phone calls and a visit to the kid's art display rounded off the day.

Slept for a couple of hours when I got home which explains why I'm still not tired or in bed, but am heading there shortly, just had to catch up on the Ben Cousins saga on Big Footy. What a sad situation and a waste of such talent. Drugs are insidious and no-one is immune to their subtle grip. For his sake I hope he gets through this although I'm sure this will be the end of his football career.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Hi Marcus, Just popped in to check on your travels. You sure packed a lot into those few weeks travel. say hello to Caroline please it was lovely meeting her and Paul. BTW. Did the restaurant manager hang any of your paitings?
"Ben Cousins sacked" A very talented and foolish man.