Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Free Haircut

One bonus of going to Bridgetown was getting Mum to cut my hair, a task she has been doing for the last 15-20 years. She's saved me a fortune in barber's bills and she does a good job. Mind you I'm not a demanding customer and don't insist on the latest trendy hairstyles, just short back and sides and use the trimmer as much as you want. She even remembers to be careful and watch out for the lump on my temple hidden in my hairline. The way my hair is receding in that region it won't be too long before my lump's camoflague is gone! It's a mole of some sort. I had it checked out once and the doctor said it was harmless. Hopefully he was right. It's been there for years without causing me any trouble.

Sport Boy has extended his stay with Nan and Walter and they are off to Windy Harbour for a couple of days. He sounds like he's having a great time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: