Saturday, February 24, 2007

A Good Night on the Road


I had one of my best nights ever in the cab, including 5 Dunsborough fares. These are the little gold nuggets we all seek after in amongst the common fares around busselton. On rare occasions there's even a diamond fare to Margaret River or Bunbury. The Dunsborough trips are fairly frequent but it's highly unusual to have 5 in one night. I was driving the Maxi Taxi tonight which means bigger groups and higher tarrifs. It was a pretty good night behaviour wise except for a very drunk and obnoxious mob from the footy team I picked up at the Esplanade! Not the sort of young men you'd want your daughter to bring home!

We have a busy weekend ahead. I'm on roster at the gallery tomorrow afternoon, then we're going to Bunbury for the Augusta mission team reunion. On Sunday Sport Boy and I are going up to Perth for the footy, the pre-season game between West Coast and Fremantle. The footy season is just around the corner! You Bewdy!

No comments: